Scaling Java applications
Redis based objects, collections, locks, synchronizers and services required for distributed applications on Java.
Redis based cache implementations for Java like JCache API, Hibernate 2nd Level Cache, Spring Cache and application level caching.
Data source caching
Redis based Java cache for databases, web services or any other data source using Read-Through, Write-Through and Write-Behind strategies.
Distributed Java tasks scheduling and execution
Task processing on Java might be run in parallel with Redis based distributed implementations of ExecutorService and ScheduledExecutorService.
Distributed data processing
Java based MapReduce programming model to process large amount of data stored in Redis.
Easy Redis Java client
Redisson is the most advanced and easiest Redis Java client. It has zero learning curve thus you don't need to know any Redis commands to start work with it.
Web session clustering
Load balancing of user sessions with Redis based Tomcat Session Manager and Spring Session implementations.
Redis based reliable Java microservices communication using RPC, messaging and cache.
Redis based Java message broker for Pub/Sub and Stream messaging.
Master / Slave
Automatic connection management
Supports Android platform
Supports SSL connection
Java data structures powered by Redis.
Introduction to Redisson (pdf)
- Reaching 500K Ops/Sec With Only 3 Redis Nodes
- Redisson PRO vs. Jedis: Which Is Faster?
- Redis Users Rejoice! The JCache API Is Here
A Look at the Java Distributed In-Memory Data Model
(Powered by Redis)
- Creating Distributed Java Applications With Redis
- Redis Java client with code example
- Redis Java client for Azure Cache
- Redis Java client for Aiven Redis service
- Redis Java client for AWS Redis Global Datastore
- Redis Java Client for Google Cloud Memorystore for Redis High Availability
- Redis Java client for Google Cloud Memorystore for Redis
- Redis Java Client for Amazon MemoryDB
- Redis Java client for AWS Elasticache
- Advanced Adventure for JSR-107 Caching
- A Redis-based Ring Buffer for Java
- How to install Redis
- How to Connect to Redis
With the ElastiCache IAM Credential Provider
- How To Store JSON with Redis on Java
- How to Search Data Stored in Redis on Java
Distributed tasks Execution and Scheduling in Java,
powered by Redis
- Introducing Redisson Live Objects (Object Hash Mapping)
- Java Remote Method Invocation with Redisson
- Java Multimaps With Redis
- Distributed lock with Redis
- A Guide to Redis with Redisson
- Lettuce Replacement:
Why Redisson is the Best Lettuce Alternative
- Apache Ignite Replacement:
Why Redisson is the Best Alternative
- Hazelcast Replacement:
Why Redisson is the Best Hazelcast Alternative
Why Redisson is the Best Jedis Replacement
Why Redisson is the Best Ehcache Replacement
- A Redis-based Java Time Series Collection
- Redis Streams for Java
- Redis-Based Tomcat Session Management
- Redis Integration With Helidon
- Redis Integration With Micronaut
- Redis Integration With Quarkus
- The Top 5 Redis-Based Java Objects
- Redis Client Tracing in Java
- Redis Client Metrics in Java
Make the move
Considering moving from currently used Java Cache or In-Memory Data Grid solution?
We are able to help you!
Redisson vs Jedis
Redisson vs Lettuce
Redis vs Apache Ignite
Redis vs Hazelcast
Redis vs Ehcache
Use of these trademarks, names and brands does not imply endorsement.