Scaling Java applications
Redis based objects, collections, locks, synchronizers and services required for distributed applications on Java.
Redis based cache implementations for Java like JCache API, Hibernate 2nd Level Cache, Spring Cache and application level caching.
Data source caching
Redis based Java cache for databases, web services or any other data source using Read-Through, Write-Through and Write-Behind strategies.
Distributed Java tasks scheduling and execution
Task processing on Java might be run in parallel with Redis based distributed implementations of ExecutorService and ScheduledExecutorService.
Distributed data processing
Java based MapReduce programming model to process large amount of data stored in Redis.
Easy Java Redis client
Redisson is the most advanced and easiest Java client for Redis. It has zero learning curve thus you don't need to know any Redis commands to start work with it.
Web session clustering
Load balancing of user sessions with Redis based Tomcat Session Manager and Spring Session implementations.
Redis based relable microservices communication using RPC, messaging and cache.
Redis based message broker for Pub/Sub and Stream messaging.
Master / Slave
Automatic connection management
Supports Android platform
Supports SSL connection
Java data structures powered by Redis.
Introduction to Redisson (pdf)
- Reaching 500K Ops/Sec With Only 3 Redis Nodes
- Redisson PRO vs. Jedis: Which Is Faster?
- Redis Users Rejoice! The JCache API Is Here
A Look at the Java Distributed In-Memory Data Model
(Powered by Redis)
- Creating Distributed Java Applications With Redis
- Redis Java client
- Feature Comparison: Redis vs Ehcache
Distributed tasks Execution and Scheduling in Java,
powered by Redis
- Introducing Redisson Live Objects (Object Hash Mapping)
- Java Remote Method Invocation with Redisson
- Java Multimaps With Redis
- Distributed lock with Redis
- A Guide to Redis with Redisson
- Advanced Adventure for JSR-107 Caching
- Feature Comparison: Redisson vs Jedis
Make the move
Considering moving from currently used Java Cache or In-Memory Data Grid solution?
We are able to help you!
Moving from Hazelcast to Redis / Datorama
Distributed Locking with Redis (Migration from Hazelcast) / ContaAzul
Migrating from Coherence to Redis
Get latest news and updates from Redisson Team
Use of these trademarks, names and brands does not imply endorsement.